Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Andrew Meyer
Andrew Meyer
Level 6 Administrator
Level 6 Administrator
http://infernorp.info

[Election Papers] Andrew Meyer Empty [Election Papers] Andrew Meyer

Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:51 pm
Application Format

First Name: Andrew
Last Name: Meyer
Current Occupation: Chief of the Los Santos Police Department
Desired Public Office: Supreme Court Justice
Andrew Meyer
Andrew Meyer
Level 6 Administrator
Level 6 Administrator
http://infernorp.info

[Election Papers] Andrew Meyer Empty Re: [Election Papers] Andrew Meyer

Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:05 pm
When you think of Justice, what comes to mind? Your safety? Criminals behind bars? Your children going to school every day, with the self assurance they'll be safe? That's what I want you to think of when I'm working as the Chief of the LSPD, however when you think of Justice, I want my name to come to mind, Andrew J. Meyer - Supreme Court Justice. As a civil servant, I protect and serve the people of Los Santos on a daily basis, whether it be controlling traffic and preventing collisions, or major bank robberies and triple rape homicides. That's the bad side of the law, and the side you should let the police worry about, but who will be there to make sure our government is passing just laws? The kind of laws that help we the people, and not "we the politicians". I want to be the person who makes sure that if you have a problem with your government, I can be there to answer the call. I want to be the person preventing corporations from stealing local jobs, and I want to be the person you check on your ballot for San Andreas Supreme Court Justice.

Some may ask, what makes you so qualified? To them I answer, good question? Are you ready for a good answer?

Just because I've been in Law Enforcement all my life doesn't mean I know the side of law that pertains to the Courts. If you were only looking at my Police career then yes, you would be correct. However I've spent most of my life dedicated to not only criminal law enforcement, but the study of law as well. Back in 1979 I earned my Juris Doctorate, that's just a fancy way of saying that I'm a more than qualified lawyer. I know you want someone who knows the law, and I'm your man. Just because I have a doctorate in law doesn't mean I've done any work in the field. However I can assure you that I have. Unlike many opponents who will run against me there won't be any proof. However I have proof.

I'm a man who is impartial, meaning that I fight for the law, there's no black and white, only grey. Just like lady justice with here blindfold and scales of justice I fight for what's right.

Take these to cases for example,

1) Francis v. State of San Andreas (https://infernorp.rpg-board.net/t372-lawsuit-tossed-out-francis-v-state-of-california)

This was a case filed against the LSPD when a criminal who was arrested made a blatant claim that he was not read his Miranda rights. This was a blatant lie, and I fought to keep your tax dollars safe from an undeserved settlement by a low life criminal.

2) Grotti v. State of San Andreas (https://infernorp.rpg-board.net/t550-lawsuit-grotti-vs-state-of-san-andreas)

Just because I defended the government once doesn't mean I will do it again. In this case the F.B.I. was trying to bully my client with false claims and no proof. I defended an innocent philanthropist who wanted his name cleared in this bias case.

These are just two examples I'd like to use to show you, the people making these crucial decisions that I am a man dedicated to justice, with no bias or malice in my heart.

Vote Meyer, for San Andreas Supreme Court Justice.
Joey_Devolder

Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:50 am
I have seen you a lot in game, I know your experience, so I support you for Governor!

Darren Lee
Darren Lee

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:41 pm
He is running for being a supreme court justice member
Carl_Kenly
Carl_Kenly
http://Infernorp.com

Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:34 am
Joey_Devolder wrote:I have seen you a lot in game, I know your experience, so I support you for Governor!

Hea running for supreme court justice...........

Last edited by Carl_Kenly on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeff_Rowley
Jeff_Rowley

Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:38 am
Carl_Kenly wrote:
Joey_Devolder wrote:I have seen you a lot in game, I know your experience, so I support you for Governor!

Hea running for supreme court jusrice...........
Justice*
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum