Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Marcus Bay

[REPORT] Shamar_Wiliams and Darnell_Willie Empty [REPORT] Shamar_Wiliams and Darnell_Willie

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:42 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Your Name: Marcus_Bay
Your Level: 1
Time Played: 7 hours

Their Name:Shamar_Wiliams and Darnell_Willie
What Did They Do: I'll go through the whole story. The ten green bottles pub had a grand opening and i went there, I got myself a beer and sat down while three men from grove came in, one with a bat. He started smashing bottles with it and I shouted for him to stop, and so he did. Then I RPly mumbeled 'Stupid ass niggas'. Through a /do we decided that they would hear the mumble. Darnell_Willie gets up in my face and says
'What you just said?' and yadaydayda that RP goes on and they rob me and that RP actually works out nicely, except that Shamar_Wiliams tries to PG knocking me out. Though this is were it gets interesting. I rply stumbeled out from there, got into a car and got some food and freshened up and all that. I then come back to the place and start to sneak around the houses at grove to try to catch someone. At this time i got my glock out and its all RPly loaded. I see one man and I raise my gun and fires a shot in his leg, he then goes on to run up to me and punch me while I got a gun out and just shot him in the leg. Out from the grove HQ comes Shamar and Darnell storming, both jumping into cars chasing after me. They try to run me over but fail and i shoot them and their cars. I get Shamar to about 10HP then they both jump out of their cars, Darnell asspulls a katana and they start chasing me, no gun fear, no RP of injuries. At this moment I feel like the RP will just end in chaos and uses /b to inform them about RPing injuries and gunfear. We discuss for awhile and Darnell uses the excuse "You did not shoot me or aim at me so why RP gun fear?" Though i did infact aim at him while he was in the car. Though during some arguing we decide to void the last scene of RP but keep the one from the bar, so we both still got reasons to encounter RP. I then go on to get some food over at wellstacked in idlewood and when i exit i see the same car that left from the bar fight rolling past me with the same man this being Shamar_Williams. He now got (I kid you now) 1 HP left, i dont even see the health bar. I decide to follow him and he pulls in at unity station. I get out of my car and tries to RP getting the door open. He does /me locks car. Then backs out. I get in my car and speed after, seeing as this was the man that robbed me and assultet me at the bar 1 hour ago! He then drives up the road (not sure how to explain exactly) and gets out of the car and drinks sprunk right in the middle of our RP, taking him back to 75% HP. So that is powergaming right? During RP like that he can't use those to get quick HP back, right? I got screenshots proving this. I then PM Darnell about it seeing as he had promised to sort the non RP out. I sit there in my car and all 3 grove members roll up in a car. I RP locking my doors and I also RP starting to take my glock from the glove department box, I RP loading a clip into it and RP cocking it back. While I did this Shamar and someone else from grove where punching my car. I get out with my gun, and aims and fires at them. They start running at me and punching me, and that 3rd guy from grove asspulls an katana. I kill Shamar and he goes on to pm me "OMG DM" when they clearly were out to hurt me and I used it for self defense. He also said " I did put my hands up" he did that when he was one shot away from death. Thats not what he should be doing. He should RP being injured, if i took 2 shots to the head and 5 to the stomach I don't stop and put my hands up. Anyays Darnell and the 3rd guy from grove and I get into another /b arugment, I ask why they did not RP the gun fear and all that. Once again reason being " You did not shoot me". Darnell then goes AFK and the 3rd guy leaves, I thought that Darnell and I were gonna speak more so i wait for him. When he gets back he non RPly hops in my car stealing it and drives off (Got screenshots aswell).

What Rules Did They Break: They did PG, They did not RP gun fear, they asspulled, they did not RP injuries.

What Do You Want Us To Do: To start with I would want you to remove Darnell_Willie from leading the grove like he is doing ATM, and I would also like to see them both have a short ban so they might think about it next time.

Additional Information: Well everything is pretty much in the wall of text. Here are some screencaps

Picture of Shamar PGing using sprunk to heal during a hostile RP [REPORT] Shamar_Wiliams and Darnell_Willie Hp2iP

Picture of Darnell driving off in my car, using no RP to steal it. [REPORT] Shamar_Wiliams and Darnell_Willie 15PkG

(I also got logs, if you admins want them. PM me.)
Darnell_Willie

[REPORT] Shamar_Wiliams and Darnell_Willie Empty Re: [REPORT] Shamar_Wiliams and Darnell_Willie

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:53 pm
When I got back from being AFK, I looked around. Nobody was there. All I saw was an empty car on the street, so I obviously wouldn't be stupid and walk all the way back to Grove. So, I got in the car and drove to Grove.
If you were there to witness this "non RP car jack", then how come I didn't see you after thoroughly looking all around the street? Obviously you were hiding behind one of the walls on purpose. You WANTED me to steal the car just to get a SS for your report.
You weren't even in the car, so I never really ninja jacked...
Thanks for your report.
Marcus Bay

[REPORT] Shamar_Wiliams and Darnell_Willie Empty Re: [REPORT] Shamar_Wiliams and Darnell_Willie

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:56 pm
Darnell_Willie wrote:When I got back from being AFK, I looked around. Nobody was there. All I saw was an empty car on the street, so I obviously wouldn't be stupid and walk all the way back to Grove. So, I got in the car and drove to Grove.
If you were there to witness this "non RP car jack", then how come I didn't see you after thoroughly looking all around the street? Obviously you were hiding behind one of the walls on purpose. You WANTED me to steal the car just to get a SS for your report.
Thanks for your report.

Now thats just conspiracy theories, and I actually stood where I am standing on the screenshot the whole time. Why you didn't see me I have no idea about, though thats not an excuse as you still always should RP stealing it.
Darnell_Willie

Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:14 pm
Windimba wrote:
Darnell_Willie wrote:When I got back from being AFK, I looked around. Nobody was there. All I saw was an empty car on the street, so I obviously wouldn't be stupid and walk all the way back to Grove. So, I got in the car and drove to Grove.
Thanks for your report.

Now thats just conspiracy theories, and I actually stood where I am standing on the screenshot the whole time. Why you didn't see me I have no idea about, though thats not an excuse as you still always should RP stealing it.

Alright, are you telling me that if there was nobody on the street and you saw a car, you would still RP taking it? That's a lie. I remember walking from the vending machine to your car, and there was no one on the street, and I'll be honest, I will not RP if there is
no one around, waste of my time. If you were there, I wouldn't of even taken the car in the first place; as you were armed.
Marcus Bay

Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:26 pm
Darnell_Willie wrote:
Windimba wrote:
Thanks for your report.

Alright, are you telling me that if there was nobody on the street and you saw a car, you would still RP taking it? That's a lie. I remember walking from the vending machine to your car, and there was no one on the street, and I'll be honest, I will not RP if there is
no one around, waste of my time. If you were there, I wouldn't of even taken the car in the first place; as you were armed.

I'm not gonna turn this thread into a debate and cause more drama than there already is here, but yeah i would RP it if I was all alone, reason? I play on a RP server to RP, not to win the game, I find it fun to RP, so therfore i would RP it. If you feel that RPing something is waste of your time, that shows you are on this server for the wrong reason. Also, me being armed didn't stop you from running throwards me trying to punch me, why would it change anything about the car?
Carl_Kenly
Carl_Kenly
http://Infernorp.com

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:48 am
Marcus Bay wrote:Your Name: Marcus_Bay

What Did They Do: I'll go through the whole story. The ten green bottles pub had a grand opening and i went there, I got myself a beer and sat down while three men from grove came in, one with a bat. He started smashing bottles with it and I shouted for him to stop, and so he did. Then I RPly mumbeled 'Stupid ass niggas'. Through a /do we decided that they would hear the mumble. Darnell_Willie gets up in my face and says
'What you just said?' and yadaydayda that RP goes on and they rob me and that RP actually works out nicely, except that Shamar_Wiliams tries to PG knocking me out. Though this is were it gets interesting. I rply stumbeled out from there, got into a car and got some food and freshened up and all that. I then come back to the place and start to sneak around the houses at grove to try to catch someone. At this time i got my glock out and its all RPly loaded. I see one man and I raise my gun and fires a shot in his leg, he then goes on to run up to me and punch me while I got a gun out and just shot him in the leg. Out from the grove HQ comes Shamar and Darnell storming, both jumping into cars chasing after me. They try to run me over but fail and i shoot them and their cars. I get Shamar to about 10HP then they both jump out of their cars, Darnell asspulls a katana and they start chasing me, no gun fear, no RP of injuries. At this moment I feel like the RP will just end in chaos and uses /b to inform them about RPing injuries and gunfear. We discuss for awhile and Darnell uses the excuse "You did not shoot me or aim at me so why RP gun fear?" Though i did infact aim at him while he was in the car. Though during some arguing we decide to void the last scene of RP but keep the one from the bar, so we both still got reasons to encounter RP. I then go on to get some food over at wellstacked in idlewood and when i exit i see the same car that left from the bar fight rolling past me with the same man this being Shamar_Williams. He now got (I kid you now) 1 HP left, i dont even see the health bar. I decide to follow him and he pulls in at unity station. I get out of my car and tries to RP getting the door open. He does /me locks car. Then backs out. I get in my car and speed after, seeing as this was the man that robbed me and assultet me at the bar 1 hour ago! He then drives up the road (not sure how to explain exactly) and gets out of the car and drinks sprunk right in the middle of our RP, taking him back to 75% HP. So that is powergaming right? During RP like that he can't use those to get quick HP back, right? I got screenshots proving this. I then PM Darnell about it seeing as he had promised to sort the non RP out. I sit there in my car and all 3 grove members roll up in a car. I RP locking my doors and I also RP starting to take my glock from the glove department box, I RP loading a clip into it and RP cocking it back. While I did this Shamar and someone else from grove where punching my car. I get out with my gun, and aims and fires at them. They start running at me and punching me, and that 3rd guy from grove asspulls an katana. I kill Shamar and he goes on to pm me "OMG DM" when they clearly were out to hurt me and I used it for self defense. He also said " I did put my hands up" he did that when he was one shot away from death. Thats not what he should be doing. He should RP being injured, if i took 2 shots to the head and 5 to the stomach I don't stop and put my hands up. Anyays Darnell and the 3rd guy from grove and I get into another /b arugment, I ask why they did not RP the gun fear and all that. Once again reason being " You did not shoot me". Darnell then goes AFK and the 3rd guy leaves, I thought that Darnell and I were gonna speak more so i wait for him. When he gets back he non RPly hops in my car stealing it and drives off (Got screenshots aswell).

What Rules Did They Break: They did PG, They did not RP gun fear, they asspulled, they did not RP injuries.

What Do You Want Us To Do: To start with I would want you to remove Darnell_Willie from leading the grove like he is doing ATM, and I would also like to see them both have a short ban so they might think about it next time.

Additional Information: Well everything is pretty much in the wall of text. Here are some screencaps

Picture of Shamar PGing using sprunk to heal during a hostile RP [REPORT] Shamar_Wiliams and Darnell_Willie Hp2iP

Picture of Darnell driving off in my car, using no RP to steal it. [REPORT] Shamar_Wiliams and Darnell_Willie 15PkG

Hi Marcus, Josh here.
1. When you pull up on an HQ and start shooting that's a RAID.
As of the non-rp jacking, You were hiding most likely trying to get evidence, which I frown upon.
Shamar is being rp taught by Darnell.
I advise everyone to read the rules of engagement.The server informatipon section, posted by Riggs.
Marcus Bay

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:05 am
Carl_Kenly wrote:

Hi Marcus, Josh here.
As of the non-rp jacking, You were hiding most likely trying to get evidence, which I frown upon.
I advise everyone to read the rules of engagement.The server informatipon section, posted by Riggs.

So they are protected by their HQ limit when they assulted me? Also, I did not hide at all and that is a promise, i thought we were continuing the talk when he got back from being AFK, It has happend to me at times that i can't see people even though they would be standing next to me so that could be a bug. Also Darnell did not RP gun fear and asspulled quite a few times and still he is the one teaching Shamar? In your response you also make it out that i were the one acting wrong here, when i have clear evidence of them doing things from asspulling to not RPing injuries.
Carl_Kenly
Carl_Kenly
http://Infernorp.com

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:11 am
Marcus Bay wrote:
Carl_Kenly wrote:

Hi Marcus, Josh here.

So they are protected by their HQ limit when they assulted me? Also, I did not hide at all and that is a promise, i thought we were continuing the talk when he got back from being AFK, It has happend to me at times that i can't see people even though they would be standing next to me so that could be a bug. Also Darnell did not RP gun fear and asspulled quite a few times and still he is the one teaching Shamar? In your response you also make it out that i were the one acting wrong here, when i have clear evidence of them doing things from asspulling to not RPing injuries.

Im not able to see the ss because of website restrictions at school. I was not saying that you were doing wrong. I will be talking with you and Darmell and Shamar. I will also be rp teaching him as well, but please read the rules of engagement.
Marcus Bay

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:24 am
Carl_Kenly wrote:
Marcus Bay wrote:
Carl_Kenly wrote:

Hi Marcus, Josh here.

Im not able to see the ss because of website restrictions at school. I was not saying that you were doing wrong. I will be talking with you and Darmell and Shamar. I will also be rp teaching him as well, but please read the rules of engagement.

Alright, and let me tell you that I'm aware of the RoE, it states that I can raid them with a cause (wich I had) once every 12 hours, I only went up to them once.
Also this is something i quote from the RoE.
"Consequences/Punishments for breaking rules

First Offense: fstrike and warning
Second Offense: fstrike and 60 mins admin jail per member caught breaking the rules
Third Offense: Your faction is deleted. "

So, they get a fstrike and a warning on their factions? Also, how can we expect the server to grow and be respected when faction leaders take these kinds of actions?
As a leader you should be the backbone of the faction, you should be able to lead your faction and it's the leaders responsibility to make sure the rules are allways followed.
I do not mean to bash Darnell, though from what I've seen i don't feel like he is capable of leading a faction and maintain good RP in it, as from what I've seen from Grove this far it goes to show that they are a faction playing to win.
However, this does not make me hold a grudge against any of the members and I'm ready to give them another chance if they can all get the mentality of RPing instead of winning in their heads.
Yuko Inagawa
Yuko Inagawa

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:29 pm
Good evening people.

I had some time to read through all this. First of all were not handing out Fstrikes or Ajails at this moment. Im going to explain to you guys why. With this being a relative fresh start up of Inferno roleplay I need you all to bare with eachother and make things like this constructive. I agree to the fullest with Marcus when he says official factions are the backbone of the server. I dont care if people were here for years since the would still have to RP at their best and look after their faction. What I also enjoyed watching is that Carl is reaching out to you Marcus and wants to talk. I suggest this talk will take place anytime soon. As an faction leader Carl you have a big responsibility here.

I also like the fact that you guys were able to discuss the matter at first and got to a point were you agreed voiding part of the RP. I know one of the rules is that /b is put to a bare minimum but if its constructive like this I would be the last to complain about it.

I want to clear some things up aswell regarding the report:

- Gun fear allways seems to be an issue wherever I go. In the heat of the moment people seem to look at themselfs as badasses if you know what I mean. Regarding RPing injuries I see the exact same thing. Some servers actually use a script to even force people to RP their injuries. Fact is if you get down to low HP you crack down and RP your injury. If you do not, its a form of PG.

All together the non RP of injuries, asspulling a Katana, no gun fear and healing during RP moments isnt really a good advertisement for any faction. I would suggest you guys look into it asap and enhance your factions RP drasticly Carl. You might even consider involving Marcus and make something constructive out of this.

- Healing by drinking sprunk during an RP moment is really non RP and I dislike that. Irl that would only cover the "thirst" part. Only after and extending time of rest and dealing with injuries you would be able to "heal" up.

- Also if an RP starts outside their HQ zone and they take it back they cant be "protected" by the ROE. It would be to easy to flee into your hood after being raided allready. Same counts for fleeing into non RP/ crime zones. If you take it there RP will continue.

- I would leave the part of the non RP carjack as it is. I would suggest to put in some more believe into eachother and settle with what has been said about this.

Put everything together we have some work that needs to be done ahead. Take this feedback with you and do something with it. If things a re-occuring there will be no other option then to hand out punishements. See this as a firm warning for the Grove street families and I suggest you work hard in improving your factions RP.

Best regards,

Yuko Inagawa
Marcus Bay

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:17 am
Yuko Inagawa wrote:Good evening people.

I had some time to read through all this. First of all were not handing out Fstrikes or Ajails at this moment. Im going to explain to you guys why. With this being a relative fresh start up of Inferno roleplay I need you all to bare with eachother and make things like this constructive. I agree to the fullest with Marcus when he says official factions are the backbone of the server. I dont care if people were here for years since the would still have to RP at their best and look after their faction. What I also enjoyed watching is that Carl is reaching out to you Marcus and wants to talk. I suggest this talk will take place anytime soon. As an faction leader Carl you have a big responsibility here.

I also like the fact that you guys were able to discuss the matter at first and got to a point were you agreed voiding part of the RP. I know one of the rules is that /b is put to a bare minimum but if its constructive like this I would be the last to complain about it.

I want to clear some things up aswell regarding the report:

- Gun fear allways seems to be an issue wherever I go. In the heat of the moment people seem to look at themselfs as badasses if you know what I mean. Regarding RPing injuries I see the exact same thing. Some servers actually use a script to even force people to RP their injuries. Fact is if you get down to low HP you crack down and RP your injury. If you do not, its a form of PG.

All together the non RP of injuries, asspulling a Katana, no gun fear and healing during RP moments isnt really a good advertisement for any faction. I would suggest you guys look into it asap and enhance your factions RP drasticly Carl. You might even consider involving Marcus and make something constructive out of this.

- Healing by drinking sprunk during an RP moment is really non RP and I dislike that. Irl that would only cover the "thirst" part. Only after and extending time of rest and dealing with injuries you would be able to "heal" up.

- Also if an RP starts outside their HQ zone and they take it back they cant be "protected" by the ROE. It would be to easy to flee into your hood after being raided allready. Same counts for fleeing into non RP/ crime zones. If you take it there RP will continue.

- I would leave the part of the non RP carjack as it is. I would suggest to put in some more believe into eachother and settle with what has been said about this.

Put everything together we have some work that needs to be done ahead. Take this feedback with you and do something with it. If things a re-occuring there will be no other option then to hand out punishements. See this as a firm warning for the Grove street families and I suggest you work hard in improving your factions RP.

Best regards,

Yuko Inagawa

I agree Yuko and as I said, I'm ready to give them another chance aslong they get the RP sorted out.
Also, I would be happy to help them out and teach them more about RP as I do see myself to be over average RP skill.
I'm also planning on putting up a guide on more advanced roleplay and a guide on how to RP gun fear.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum