Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dariusz_Luckusz

Application of employment Empty Application of employment

Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:21 pm
In Character Information (IC)

Name: Dariusz_Luckusz
Experience: None
Do you have any recommendations?: No
Why are you right for the SAPD?: I'm athletic and also a good driver. With these skills, I will be able to catch the criminals and arrest them with fellow officers
How is your English on a scale of 1-10 (10 being best): 9

Out Of Character Information (OOC)

Level: 1 (Just joined)
How Long Have You Been RPing?: 1month
How Long Have You Played Our Server?: 0 (Just joined)
Have You Been Law Enforcement On Another Server?:no

I would like to join L.S.P.D because I have always dreamed becoming a Police Officer ever since i was 8years old my father alway told me i could do good for this great city so i decided to join the force. I want to protect the people of Los Santos and fight against low life scums who needs to be caught. I am very athletic and i have a good physical body, i have studied law for many years and know how to do this job. When I was young we always played Cop and robbers with my friends and I always won. I also run long distances. I knowhow do use all types of weapons and i have good long distance firing. My driving skills are very good i can go top speeds and make sharp turns with out stopping.

What qualities do you yourself possess, that you believe will set you apart from other applicants and are applicable to a career in Law Enforcement?

My qualities is my flexibility. I think one of my qualities is that I always listen to someone who is higher rank than I do. Also my qualities is that I am strong, young who likes running, attraction and catching someone . I am also very hard working. When we were younger we always played cops and robbers game with friends and I was always winning. One of my qualities is that I also worked at L.S.P.D before with my father so I have some sort of experience in being a police officer because my father was training well and his dream was that I will become that good Police officer as he was someday. I think that is also good that I went to study Criminals Justice more because now I am even much wiser than I was before. I want to stop the crime and help out the citizen of Los Santos and stop the shooting's, Drug smuggling, and raping i want to solve these crimes with my brothers and sisters who stand by my side and watch eachothers backs and never turn on each other

Thank you for reading this application.
Riggs_Serrano
Riggs_Serrano

Application of employment Empty Re: Application of employment

Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:56 pm
What is up with people and copying another person's story/ application... Denied due to the fact you just read and copied another Applicants work.

- Commander Serrano
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum