Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Carlo Cuban
Carlo Cuban
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Federal Bureau of Investigation

[F.B.I] Application Format Empty [F.B.I] Application Format

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:16 pm
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Application Format

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before posting, read this [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and make sure you understand it and fit the criteria or you'll be insta-denied!

Title the thread as, "First_LastName F.B.I Application"
Code:
[center][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/70/US-FBI-ShadedSeal.svg/136px-US-FBI-ShadedSeal.svg.png[/img][/center]
[color=yellow][center][b]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/b][/center][/color]
[i][center][font=Georgia][size=17][b]First_Lastname Federal Bureau of Investigation Application[/b][/size][/font][/center][/i]
[color=yellow][center][b]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/b][/center][/color]

[b]Full Name:[/b] [i]answer here[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i]answer here[/i]
[b]Phone #:[/b] [i]answer here[/i]
[b]Address:[/b] [i]answer here[/i]
[b]Past LEO Experience:[/b] [i]answer here[/i]
[b]Why do you want to join the F.B.I? (Minimum of 100 words)[/b] [i]answer here[/i]
[b]Life Story: (From birth, to now. Minimum of 400 words)[/b] [i]answer here[/i]
[b]Medical Records:[/b] [i]answer here[/i]
[b]Education Records:[/b] [i]answer here[/i]

[color=olive][b]You're an FBI Operative. The F.B.I are investigating a huge gang. So far, they have a lot of information in their casefiles of crimes committed by the gang. Unfortunately, they cannot connect all the little crimes into one big gang affiliation bust. Now, you were driving alone and you spot the leader of the gang selling drugs to a civilian. Do you ride up, take out your firearm and bust the leader or not? If not, what do you do?[/b][/color]

[i]answer here[/i]

[color=olive][b]You're an FBI Operative who is undercover currently. You are riding around and spot a wanted criminal. What do you do?[/b][/color]

[i]answer here[/i]

[color=olive][b]You're an FBI Operative who is off-duty with his family on vacation. Out of nowhere, your son is kidnapped and your wife is shot. The criminals ask for you to hand over all your casefiles or your son gets it. They give you a 48 hour time-frame. What do you do?[/b][/color]

[i]answer here[/i]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum