Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Andrew Meyer
Andrew Meyer
Level 6 Administrator
Level 6 Administrator
http://infernorp.info

[FORMAT] Staff Application Empty [FORMAT] Staff Application

Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:19 pm
InfernoRP
STAFF APPLICATIONS

I've been running game servers my whole life and one thing I've learned thru this process is that it doesn't matter what game I'm hosting a server for, people want administrative powers and status.

I've also learned over the years that 80% of the people who seek the position are grossly unqualified or just covet the position for the status rather than the ability to positively affect change.

So the message here is this, good talent is hard to come by. The majority of time spent towards developing the administrative commands was done so with limiting the potential for abuse as the primary thought. Administrators will not have access to give items, money, spawn weapons, etc... If you're looking at admin as a way to get ahead in the server, then you will be disappointed.

With that being said, if you read the above rant and still feel like applying for a position be my guest and use the following format:

CREATE A NEW THREAD WITHIN THIS FORUM SECTION WITH THE TITLE [APPLICATION] YourNameHere

Code:
In Game Name:
Position you're Applying For: (Options are Server Administrator or Forum Moderator)
How long have you been playing our server?:
Why are you applying for this position?:
Why do you feel you should be accepted?:

Should you be accepted to your desired position, your account permissions should be updated within 24 hours of the acceptance.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum