Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Barry_Butter

Barry_Butter Application Empty Barry_Butter Application

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Barry_Butter Application 6zt1k9

First Name: Barry

Last Name: Butter

D.O.B: 05/09/1951

Driver Licenses Number ((Random Numbers)): 548 RSC

Flying Licesnes Number, Ignore if you don't want to be a pilot: 157 MKF

What department do you want to join? Please tick an answer in the box.

Current Positions: ( Note: DRV = Driver, PIL = Pilot )

Fire Dept Chief [ ✓ ]

Fire Marshall ( Investigate fires ) [ ]

Fire Marshall in Charge [ ]

Fireman [ ]

Fireman ( DRV) [ ✓ ]

A.S.U ( Air Support Unit. PIL ) [ ]

A.S.U ( Air Support Unit ) [ ]

A.S.U In Charge [ ✓ ]

NOTE: YOU CAN CHOSE NO MORE THEN 3 POSITIONS, IF YOU CHOSE A 'IN CHARGE' POSITION YOU CANNOT CHOSE ANYTHING ELSE. )

Why do you think you can do the job(s) that you chose?:[b] I like to be strict with my team, No messing about, We do our job and then leave. I think I have to ability to Do this job as I was in the French Army as a Corporal so I know about discipline.

[b]Please tell us about your self:
Im a 42 Year old man, I was Born in Bourbonne-les-Bains, France. I livedon a farm with my mother and brother, I never knew my father, All I Know is that he was a drug dealer and my Mother didnt want him near us. Me and my Borther helped around the farm for the local village, I wanted to get a career in life so I joined the french army and trained to be a Corporal, and well disciplined, I helped the Privates in becoming like me, Well Disciplined. My mother passed away after being in the Army for 6 years, We had her funeral and my brother and I moved to Los Santos to start a new life. I want to help Los Santos, Help it be a safe place, Put good in the Community.

Do you have any criminal record?: None

If so, what is it?: N/A

Why should we chose YOU instead of anyone else?: I think I could bring discipline to the Fire Department, Make it what it should be. There to help others, put the fire out then Leave the scene. No need to stand around, when there could be more fires need putting out. (( on other servers ive been a Gang Leader, In NG as SGT rank))

Do you have team speak and a Mic? ( If not, then please don't apply ): Yes

I, Barry Butter agree not to misuse the funds that are giving to me, if I misuse the funds I could be fined up to $100,000, including the funds that were misuse, and or go to prison for up to 6 years.

Carl_Kenly
Carl_Kenly
http://Infernorp.com

Barry_Butter Application Empty Re: Barry_Butter Application

Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:55 am
SuperCush wrote:

Barry_Butter Application 6zt1k9

First Name: Barry

Last Name: Butter

D.O.B: 05/09/1951

Driver Licenses Number ((Random Numbers)): 548 RSC

Flying Licesnes Number, Ignore if you don't want to be a pilot: 157 MKF

What department do you want to join? Please tick an answer in the box.

Current Positions: ( Note: DRV = Driver, PIL = Pilot )

Fire Dept Chief [ ✓ ]

Fire Marshall ( Investigate fires ) [ ]

Fire Marshall in Charge [ ]

Fireman [ ]

Fireman ( DRV) [ ✓ ]

A.S.U ( Air Support Unit. PIL ) [ ]

A.S.U ( Air Support Unit ) [ ]

A.S.U In Charge [ ✓ ]

NOTE: YOU CAN CHOSE NO MORE THEN 3 POSITIONS, IF YOU CHOSE A 'IN CHARGE' POSITION YOU CANNOT CHOSE ANYTHING ELSE. )

Why do you think you can do the job(s) that you chose?:[b] I like to be strict with my team, No messing about, We do our job and then leave. I think I have to ability to Do this job as I was in the French Army as a Corporal so I know about discipline.

[b]Please tell us about your self:
Im a 42 Year old man, I was Born in Bourbonne-les-Bains, France. I livedon a farm with my mother and brother, I never knew my father, All I Know is that he was a drug dealer and my Mother didnt want him near us. Me and my Borther helped around the farm for the local village, I wanted to get a career in life so I joined the french army and trained to be a Corporal, and well disciplined, I helped the Privates in becoming like me, Well Disciplined. My mother passed away after being in the Army for 6 years, We had her funeral and my brother and I moved to Los Santos to start a new life. I want to help Los Santos, Help it be a safe place, Put good in the Community.

Do you have any criminal record?: None

If so, what is it?: N/A

Why should we chose YOU instead of anyone else?: I think I could bring discipline to the Fire Department, Make it what it should be. There to help others, put the fire out then Leave the scene. No need to stand around, when there could be more fires need putting out. (( on other servers ive been a Gang Leader, In NG as SGT rank))

Do you have team speak and a Mic? ( If not, then please don't apply ): Yes

I, Barry Butter agree not to misuse the funds that are giving to me, if I misuse the funds I could be fined up to $100,000, including the funds that were misuse, and or go to prison for up to 6 years.

Hi there. Corporal Price of LSPD here. So far I approve and we need a new LSES leader. However. Please change your name to your IG name. You can do this in your settings. Thank you.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum